Saturday, May 19, 2012

Product Review: Tweeten's Greetins

I was recently sent a pack of greeting cards from Tweeten's Greetins - Handmade Greeting Cards as a thank you gift for spreading the word about this vendor.  And naturally, when I receive a product (especially on I love) I have to do a review on it!  Jennifer, the owner, has a collection of pre-made designs to choose from.  But as most vendors do, she will also let you customize any design you like!  You can change colors, images, and even add any sentiment to the inside!  You can buy individual cards, or buy them in bulk. 


Here are the cards I received:




The cards were well made.  In fact, I have order handmade cards elsewhere before, and they did not meet the same quality standards that Jennifer has set for herself.  All three cards were stamped with Tweeten's logo on the back and also included an envelope.  When I say these cards were well made, I mean just that.  You can tell Jennifer took her time on each card to ensure that I would be satisfied and that none of her work would be early damaged.  All designs are very much secure to the card.  I can honestly say, that next time I am looking to purchase a handmade card, I will turn to Tweeten's Greetins!




Owner: Jennifer Tveten
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tweetens.greetins
URL: http://tweetgreet.storenvy.com/
Email: Tweetgreet@yahoo.com 

No comments: