Thursday, May 24, 2012

12 Down and Never Going Back!

So, today marks the 5th week of doing Weight Watchers Online.  In that time, I have joined a gym, as you probably know already.  I work out two days a week right now.  So far I have dropped 12 pounds and one pant size.  I have lost 1 inch in every part of my body.  I have more energy and feel better than ever.  I got to thinking, after my first kid, I took Stacker 2 to try to lose weight.  While I didn't lose any weight, I didn't gain any (which is always a good thing).  However, I wasn't dieting or exercising.  So I got to thinking.....what if I added some sort of supplement to my routine?  I have heard a lot of success (when done right) with Hydroxycut.  My package should arrive next week, so we shall see if this will indeed give me the edge I need.  I am currently 3 pounds away from being under 250!  That means only 53 more pounds until I'm finally under 200 for the first time in 8 years!
Starting Weight: 264
Current Weight: 252

I am motivated, I am confident, I will do this.

No comments: