Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Declutter Your Home with Listia


Was your resolution to get your home organized this year?  Let Listia help you declutter your home.  You probably already know that I'm in love with Listia!  I use the site to get free seeds for my garden, and free supplies for crafts.  But what you might not know, is that you can use Listia to auction off your items that might be taking up space in your home.

When you place an auction on Lisita, users can bid on your item.  Once the winner receives your item, you are credited the points you earned.  You can then use those points to place bids on items you need (or want).  I was even able to add to my husband's baseball card collection using Listia.  Since everything is free, this is a great site for those of us who are on a budget.  The site is free, bidding is free, and listing is free.  Listia will for sure help me on my quest to save more money in 2014!

When you sign up, Listia will even give you free points so you can start off your bidding!  Earn additional points by completing tutorials, sharing auctions, and inviting friends.  Sign up today!

So, if you're looking for a way to get rid of some excess clutter in your home, head over to Listia and post your items in a few short steps!  Now, if you don't mind, I have some auctions over at Listia that I need to go bid on (cabbage seeds for my garden!).  Happy bidding!


Visit www.Listia.com for more information and to sign up.  You can also find Listia on Facebook.

Lisita works on all browsers, and has free iPhone and Android apps.


*Update* As I was going through Listia today, I realized that in the Rewards Store you can use your credits to get a ton of great stuff, including electronics, toys, and gift cards!  Why didn't I see this before!

No comments: