Thursday, September 22, 2011

Table For Two

This past Sunday, I came across a coupon for $2 off of a new Bon Appetit frozen meal.  So of course I had to try it!  The original price was $8.  So I fed me and my husband for $3 per person!  I would like to see you spend that at any restaurant!  We got the Roasted Garlic Chicken!  (Great choice)  For those of you who love garlic as much as me, there are whole roasted garlic cloves in this!  YUMMY!


So here's what this is.  You open the bag and there are two individual parchment pouches in it (for 2!).  Now ladies, if your husband can't cook, or isn't that great at it, he can do this!  You can cook it in the microwave or oven.  All you do is put the parchment bags right side up on your baking sheet (for the oven), put it in at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, pull it out, cut the bags open, and slide them onto your plate!  HOW EASY IS THAT! 


The back also has suggestions on wine pairings and side dishes.  Ours came with this yummy, super easy salad recipe.  Again, so easy anyone can do it!  Makes you feel like you can cook gourmet food without having any kitchen skills!


Viola'!  Be jealous of my fancy paper plates, I didn't feel like doing any dishes, and I assure you, I didn't mess up a single dish for this, except my wine glass!  The chicken was tender, the sauce was amazing, the ravioli was super yummy, and I ate all of my veggies!  With Bon Appetit, you can create an amazing, romantic dinner for two!  Just tell him to follow all of the directions on the back of the package, and to use the nice plates!  PS.......I also got another $1 off coupon in the bag!

Find Bon Appetit on Facebook:

No comments: