Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Key to Happiness.....

They say communication is the most important ting to a healthy relationship.  But what happens when communicating is the most difficult thing you could do?  Many of us let things bottle up inside, never releasing the built up tension, pain, anger, or emotion.  This can't be healthy!  My husband is my best friend, my lover, my rock, and the one person I can trust with anything.  So why is it that sometimes I find it hard to tell him exactly what's on my mind?  So many emotions and thoughts going through my mind everyday.  But how to share them?  So many emotions....envy, love, confusion....oh the human mind!  How do you tell the man you love that you long for romantic gestures, a relationship with your father, a dream wedding.  I hold my feelings in sometimes thinking that if I complained about what I don't have, what I do have could end.  Communication isn't the key to a healthy relationship, it's vital for a healthy heart and soul.  Even if it is between you and your keyboard......communication is the key to happiness.

No comments: