Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Product Review: BFF Sweets

Like anyone else...I have a sweet tooth!  I am always on the hunt for the best tasting cake balls!  So when I saw that BFF Sweets had a sampler for only $6....I had to jump on that!!!

Normally, these samplers come with 1 chocolate covered oreo, 1 peanut butter ball, 1 coconut ball, and 2 cake balls of the seller's choice.  since I am not the biggest coconut fan....the owner gave me 2 peanut butter balls.  BFF Sweets has more though!  She also sells chocolate pops, chocolate covered pretzel rods, and even doggy treats! 

Here is what I got:

(Like a little present!)

I ordered these on Sunday and had them by Tuesday!  Very speedy service!  The owner, Liz, is very one on one.  I love the personalized service!


(PB Ball, Chocolate Cake Ball, and Strawberry Cake Ball)

The verdict......YUM!  Well worth the money!!!  I have had chocolate covered oreos before...so that didn't stand out for me....but the peanut butter ball......holy cow!  There is no other way to describe it!  The cake balls were moist and delicious as well!  I loved the strawberry with the white chocolate....I wish an extra one would have accidentally feel into my box!!!!
I opted for the lower cost shipping which meant I didn't get an ice pack (by all means....pay the extra bit for an ice pack if you have an issue with melting during hot weather or are ordering a large amount).  My items shipped well and had no melting to them!  They came wrapped up like a little present just for me (and I want to stress "JUST FOR ME!"  LOL!)

BFF Sweets






No comments: