Sunday, June 5, 2011

Product Review: April's Tasty Treats

I recently order a dozen cake balls from April's Tasty Treats.  Usually, when I do a review, the vendor contacts me and sends me a sample product free of charge, in return, I do a review and help promote their business.  However, I am a Fan of April's Tasty Treats on Facebook and wanted so badly to try some of her yummy creations!  April's Tasty Treats is a small business owned by April Ockerman.  She is a proud mama of two!  I am all about supporting small businesses owned by stay at home mom's!

(Here is a picture of some of the cake balls I received!)

Here is what I got: White Chocolate Rasberry, Red Velvet, Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper, Rocky Road, Caramel, Carrot, Mint, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Strawberry, and Banana Pudding.

When I got them, the instruction sheet had smudged from the ice packs!  I believe it was trying to tell me to put them in the fridge as soon as I got them, but between me and my daughter....we couldn't wait!!!!

All of her cake balls were moist and delicious!  But of course I had my favorites!  I am a huge fan of red velvet cake....but as many of you know, sometimes people don''t make it right.  April's red velvet was delicious.....period!  It was not my favorite though!  The chocolate cherry Dr. Pepper was another one worth mentioning!  It had tiny bits of cherry inside of it!  Yum!  But still....not my favorite!  I am not a fan of strawberry cake, although I love strawberries!  April's strawberry cake bits, however, did change my mind fast!  It was by far my favorite of them all!!!!!  Words can't describe it!  I must say, there was not one flavor that I turned my nose up at!  They were all so yummy!  My husband even loved the carrot cake, and he is not a fan of sweets at all!

If you are looking for delicious cake balls, maybe a custom order, and very fair prices....head on over to April's Tasty Treats!


Contact Info:
April's Tasty Treats
April Ockerman (owner)
aprilstastytreats@yahoo.com


Also check out her blog:

No comments: