Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Dreaded Diet: The Start of the Second Month

Ok....so the scale is broke....so for now, we shall go on inches!  Sadly, I did not measure my waist before I started.  So this is somewhat of another start.  I measured around the largest part of my stomach.....54 inches.  :(  Maybe now that I have this number, I can become more motivated!  It's tough!  My 9 month old still has his sleepless nights, and not to mention his sleepless days.  It is exhausting trying to keep up with my 2 young children!  Maybe I should learn how to brew a cup of joe!  Yes, sadly I can brulee an custard and make coq au vin perfectly, but I can't make a cup of coffee!  We have eneterd mowing season!  I have taken this duty from my hubby in an attempt to shed more inches!  Speaking of which, it is in the 80's today, and the grass is long, so I think I will get to that now!

No comments: