Sunday, April 3, 2011

Working at Home

Once our son was born, my husband and I decided that it would be best for me to become a stay at home mom.  But there is only so much cleaning you can do in one day!  As many of you may know, I also run my business from my home, Kate's Custom Gifts.  I started my business January of this year!  I just celebrated my 3 month anniversary!  Sales are steady, and I know that once I establish myself, they will increase as well!  As I have mentioned, my husband and I are in the middle of fixing up our house!  Our next project is the basement!  The main part will be divided between a living room and a play area!  We have an extra bedroom in the basement, so we decided to turn that into my office!  Right now my projects take up most of our kitchen table!  I am so ready to have my kitchen back to normal!


No comments: