Monday, April 11, 2011

Product Review: Dainty Dough

I was given the opportunity to sample some products from Dainty Dough.  Dainty Dough is a new company that sells cheesecakes, brownies, cake balls, and more!  They are located in Michigan, however, they do ship!!!!!  I was given the opportunity to try her Mojito cake balls, Pina Colada cake balls, as well as her Mini Mexican Cheesecake!  She was also nice enough to send an extra cheesecake for my hubby (he has a weakness for cheesecake!)!  The Mojito cake balls lived up to their name.  They were covered in white chocolate and tasted like mint and lime!  While these were good, they were not my favorite.  Next I tried the Mini Mexican Cheesecake.  The texture was perfect for cheesecake.  I loved the combination of chocolate and cinnamon!  Still....not my favorite!  Lastly, the Pina Colada cake balls.  I am not a fan of coconut at all.  However, I did save the best for last!  The cakeballs were covered in white chocolate!  The cake was moist an delicious!


(Mini Mexican Cheescake)

Would I suggest this business to my friends....I already did!  In fact, I'm going to be placing an order for one of her other treats....Sea Salt Carmel Brownies!!!!!  Very professional service.  Dainty Dough really puts a lot of work and love into her products! 

Contact Info:

Dainty Dough
(269)861-0949