Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Why I Love Coupons!

Last year I really got into couponing.  I had started watching Extreme Couponing thinking I would be able to get $800 worth of product for less than $5.  Imagine my disappointment when I found out that was nearly impossible.  However, even after the disappointment, I realized that with proper planning, I could still save a good amount of money.  My family of 4 has been able to survive on about $150 in groceries because of coupons.  Last week two of my local stores tripled coupons up to $.75!  I scored some wicked awesome deals!

Check out my Triple Coupon score!  Over $90 worth of product for only $18!

This week another local store is having a $10 off $50 sale!  Right now I am looking through the ad and matching up the best deals!  I'll post my potential match-ups later!

No comments: