Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Shopping For Free

If you are a fan of Motherhood and Money on Facebook, you may have seen me post once or twice (or fifty times) about Swagbucks.  Many people have asked if my page has been hacked, no, it hasn't.  So why am I such a fan of this site?  I am a stay at home mom, so when the opportunity to earn extra money, collect freebies, or save in any way comes around, I like to take advantage. 

That's where Swagbucks comes in.  I use Swagbucks.com for my regular search engine instead of Yahoo or Google.  Every so often I am rewarded with "Swagbucks".  You can also earn additional Swagbucks for doing surveys, special offers, finding swag codes, shopping online, and even downloading their toolbar. 

Earn points for searching the web.  Automatically earn one point everyday for downloading the toolbar.
 

What are Swagbucks?  Swagbucks are points you earn and can later redeem for prizes.  You can choose from gift cards, PayPal cash, toys, DVDs, household items, or you can donate them to charity.

In 2011 I paid for 100% of my Christmas presents using Swagbucks I collected.....which I redeemed for PayPal cash and Kmart gift cards.  This past year, I sort of slacked.  However, I was able to snag a FREE Winx Club doll from Amazon for my daughter.
Redeem gift cards and start shopping for free!
 
If you haven't already, today sign up and give Swagbucks a try. They'll even start you off with 30 Swagbucks in your account!
 

Search & Win
 

No comments: