Thursday, January 31, 2013

FREE $5 from Upromise


Upromise is a site that gives you cash back to help save for college or pay off an existing Sallie Mae student loan.
 
I signed up for Upromise because it links to the kid's 529 college savings accounts. Every time I make a purchase online (or eat at participating restaurants) they put money in my kid's accounts! Mcdonald's has Upromise codes on their gift cards and gift certificates. And another awesome thing.....I was able to connect it to my hubby's school loan account so we can start paying those down too!

I got an email saying right now when a new member signs up, they deposit $5 into their account!  Best gift I ever gave my kids!
 


Click here to sign up for Upromise!


Also, once you sign up for Upromise, sign up for a 30 day FREE trial of abcmouse.com.  The trial is risk free and you can cancel any time during your 30 days.  In addition, you will recieve $6 for your Upromise account when you sign up through Upromise!  That's $11 for FREE!

 

No comments: