Sunday, July 1, 2012

16 Pounds Down!

April 19th 2012 is the day I decided to change my life for the better.  It's been a slow process, but I am down 16 pounds, and one pant size.  I don't feel the difference or see it when I look at myself, but I can see it when I look at my before picture, and my current picture.  For a few weeks now the progress has been slow, if not halted.  I knew the plateau was coming, but I wasn't expecting it so soon.  My trainer told me my body will get used to the routine if I continue on it.  So now it's time for a change.  Just for now.  Weight Watchers has been a great tool, but I need to get serious.  In addition to Weight Watchers, I have been working out twice a week, mainly doing weights.  For one week (starting July 10th), I am going to stick to water only.  No soda, no juice, and no wine (sigh).  I have also decided on a strict diet.  Don't think for one second I'm going to starve myself.  On the contrary, I'm going to eat more!  However, I will be staying away from processed breads and pasta this week and enjoy fresher foods, like salads, veggies, and fruits!  That week I plan to work out 5 days, and doing more cardio than weights.  Three at the gym and two at home (planks and stairs, he we come!).  Maybe by switching my life up I will shock my body back into gear!
July 1, 2012 - 248 lbs.
Before: April 19, 2012 - 264 lbs.

No comments: