Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Garlic Bread Pizza



So the other day, I was going through my mail, when I came across a Pizza Hut ad for Garlic Bread Pizza. The first the to pop into my head was "why the F didn't I think of that!"  Of course I had to make some now!  It would be wrong if I didn't.  Right?  This ingredients cost me $8 (plus I have enough cheese, sauce, and pepperoni left to make two more meals using garlic bread, french bread, or crescent rolls).


Ingredients:

Garlic bread (I used Texas Toast brand with the cheese on it!)
Pizza or pasta sauce (I actually took a can of tomatoes, $.35, oregano, basil, and a dash of wine, blended and simmered it.)
Mozzarella cheese
Pepperoni slices
Tomato (I had one sitting around)


Directions:


Line your garlic bread in a baking dish.  Top with sauce, cheese, and then toppings (in that order).  Bake according to the directions on the box of garlic bread,  Feeds 4-8 people.


It's as simple as that!  And it was such a hit with my family too!  I've got a can of crescent rolls in the fridge, so I think I'll try pizza roll bites tomorrow with my leftover ingredients!  Bon' appetite!  

No comments: