Monday, November 15, 2010

Saving where it counts

I was never a person to spend my Sundays clipping coupons or looking through all of the sale ads for the grocery stores in my area. Up until this year, my husband and I hadn't been affected by the recession. In 2010, we bought our first home, welcomed a new addition to our family, and now I am no longer working. Living on one income wasn't too terribly bad until we got nailed with a bunch of bills. The bills themselves were not unexpected, but the amount of each bill was suprising! I find myself surfing the internet for coupon sites and waiting for sales at my favorite grocery store. This has been a tremendous life saver! At least now we don't have to worry about having enough food.

A few sites that I have found that have been a huge help for me are:

www.mysavings.com

www.pgeverydaysolutions.com

www.coupons.com

No comments: