Thursday, March 10, 2011

Product Review: Newborn Necessities

I was asked by Jennifer Cigale to do a review of her book. If you don't know who Jennifer is, you will soon! She is the author of Newborn Necessities. The book isn't too big, which makes it the perfect size to fit into almost any purse or diaper bag so you can keep track of your baby wherever you go! This is one tool I really wish I would have had when my children were born! As a mother of two, I know the importance of keeping track of your babies day. Not only does it make it easier to answer questions the doctor may have, but the feeding chart is a valuable tool when it comes to creating a feeding schedule for your little peanut!


Newborn Necessities is a very resourceful tool for new parents. Not only does it outline what you should expect the first week after you bring your little one home, but it also offers charts for you to keep track of feedings and your new babies dirty deeds!




If I were a book critic, I would give this book a 5 star review! But I'm not, but I can recommend that you order a copy of this book for any mom-to-be, or yourself!

This book is available for purchase for $8.99 at Amazon.com, Borders, and through Tate Publishing.

For more information, you can find Jennifer on Facebook at

www.facebook.com/pages/Newborn-Necessities/115193175216700

You can also find more information at http://newbornnecessities.tateauthor.com/.

No comments: