Monday, February 7, 2011

Never Enough?

Sometimes no matter how much you do for someone....you never feel like it is enough. I think it's just human nature to want to do more than you can.This past week both of my kids and I have been sick. My husband goes to work...leaving me with the sickies! I do what I am able to, which in my husband's eyes is more than enough, but for some reason, I still have that feeling that I have not lived up to my family's expectations. But what do you do when the role is reversed? What if your loved one feels like they are not doing enough for you to keep you happy? The human brain is a marvelous thing. I do believe that we over analyze every aspect of our lives. Maybe once we learn to accept the fact that we have given it our all and stop thinking about every detail....what you didn't do, how you could have been more productive.....then we can finally start to be happy.......and that would be enough for anyone.

No comments: