Monday, November 18, 2013

Earn free gift cards (and more) with Shopkick!

I love it when friends show me knew apps to help me save money.  Shopkick is one of those apps!  What is Shopkick?  It's a free app that gives you "kicks" every time you scan a product or check in at your favorite store!  You can start redeeming your kicks for gift cards once you reach 500 kicks!  Invite 3 friends and get 2,000 kicks instantly!  Sounds simple, right?  That's because it is!  I have earned enough kicks to get myself $10 in Target gift cards, which you can use online or in-store!  Yep.....in-store!  There are many more gift cards you can earn (including JCP, Amazon, Macys, etc) and actual items you can save for (anyone wishing for a KitchenAid Mixer?).  Check out this video that will help explain the app further:  


Sign up for Shopkick here.

No comments: