Thursday, February 7, 2013

Get FREE Amazon Gift Cards


If you're a fan of rewards sites like me, you have to sign up for instagc.com.  Not only is it completely free, but you get your gift cards instantly when you redeem the points you've earned!  I have been signed up for less than two weeks and I already redeemed my point for my first gift card.  The great part is you can redeem as little as 100 points, which would get you a $1 Amazon gift card.  There are also other gift cards you can earn, such as Etsy, American Eagle, Carter's, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walmart, Dollar Tree, and Groupon
Sign up today and get 10 points to start out.


2 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Anonymous said...

Whenever I read your content, I instantly email them to
my colleagues. They also believe it is enjoyable reading the links I shared with them.
It appears that your network of readers continues expanding due to your fresh and exceptional content.
Also see my website > first communion gift ideas