Wednesday, August 24, 2011

6 Weeks to a New Body!

I was up late one night watching infomercials with the hubby.  We sat and watched an ad for Michael Thurmond's 6 Week Body Makeover kit.  For those of you who don't know what it does, you can read more about it at http://www.mybodymakeover.com/.  I started my kit yesterday.  What it did was tell me what foods to stay away from, and which ones to enjoy.  Because of my body type, sugars, dairy, breads, salt, and red meats are out of the picture!  For the duration of this diet, I have to get creative with my food!  I also have to eat 6 small meals a day.  Before, I was barely eating.  I always thought the less food I ate the more weight I could lose.  I was way wrong!  The less I ate, the slower my metabolism became.  My body thought I was starving and started storing more, and more fat.  I am on day 2.  It's hard to not to eat whatever I want, but I think it will get easier! 

I will share recipes as I come up with them and keep you updated on my progress!

August 23, 2011:
268 lbs.
Size 20

No comments: