Tuesday, November 16, 2010

About me...

Before I get too far, I find it may be necessary to tell you a little bit about me. I am a wife and stay at home mother of two. My Daughter Sophie is going to be six this month and my son Austin was born this August. My husband and I purchased out first home this June. We found a foreclosed home that was being sold for less than half it's appraised value. The general condition of the house was great, just a whole lot of cleaning. I grew up in a household that was well below the poverty line. A lot of my money savings tricks and cheap meal ideas I learned from my mother. She had to put together meals for our family of six with only a few dollars in her pocket, organize her priorities, and learn how to use sales in conjunction with coupons in order to get the most for your money. My husband and I are young, 23 and 24. So we are learning from our mistakes, and making things up as we go. This is going to be one heck of a journey, and I plan on sharing my secrets, tools, and tips.

No comments: